Who we are
Frënn vun der Ënn a.s.b.l. is a non-profit organization based in Luxembourg (EU). It has been founded by members of Chaos Computer Club Lëtzebuerg a.s.b.l. in 2013.
As defined in the statutes (see below), the goals of our organization are:
- defending civil rights, especially on the internet
- defending the right to anonymity on the internet by supporting Tor Project Inc.
- fighting against censorship and ensuring free access to information
- defending the freedom of expression
- protecting privacy
- promoting free software
The name Frënn vun der Ënn is Luxembourgish and stands for Friends of the Onion. The onion is used as a logo by the Tor Project Inc. and many other related organizations.
Administrative Council & Staff
- Sam Grüneisen
- Nadine Schneider
- Patrick Kahr
- International Ambassador
- Christophe Kemp
- Dennis Fink (Ënnstatus Lead Developer), Sam Grüneisen
Our statutes can be looked up here!